Wednesday, October 1, 2014

And the contests begin!

Happy feast of Saint Therese!

Today the month-long contests begin to celebrate Catholic Moms and GrandMoms and caregivers of children! All throughout the month of October I will be holding contests to win my books as well as other books and then during the first week of November-the week of the Catholic Mom's Cafe TV series launch, you will have opportunities to win gift certificates and fun prizes.

TODAY, three fortunate people will win a copy of my book Catholic Mom's Cafe: 5-Minute Retreats for Every Day of the Year! A very huge "thank you" to the Our Sunday Visitor Company for providing the prize books today!


Simply leave a comment here (below) about why you'd like to win this book and I will enter you into the drawing. Be sure to check back regularly to see if you've won so I'll be able to get the book to you.

God bless you!

Donna-Marie


11 comments:

  1. I would love to win this book just so I can pass it along to the mother's in our Madonna & Child Guild. I own this book and it is AMAZING!! I absolutely love it!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind, Heather!
    God bless you!
    Donna-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pass this book along to my daughter who has blessed us with our first grandbaby but of course she would have to share it with me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sweet, Johnna. :)
    God bless you!
    Donna-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would pass the book along to our parish's mothering group. We have a wonderful parish library, but your work is one title we're missing.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sahm mom of 2, ages 5 & 2. I could use a retreat! Even a 5 minute one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to win this book! I can usually spare about 5 min during our busy day. I could use a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win this book to help me as I seek to continue growing in relationship with Christ but transition from pregnant mommy who has more time for prayer to Mommy of 1 outside the womb (due early Nov) who has a completely new schedule! The 5 minute meditations sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is from NICOLE who was not able to post it here: Nicole Taylor Peck: "I couldn't post on the blog for some reason. But as a homeschooling Mom, I could use some daily refreshment for the soul! Homeschooling can be a lonely road and has its blessings especially when you know you are doing God's will for your family but some days.... . I love it but some days we Moms need encouragement!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not allowing my comment to post either. I am a stay at home mom who is discerning home schooling. I have four children ages 10 (October 12), 7, 5, and 15 1/2 months old.
      Kerri F Morvant :)

      Delete
  10. Gail, Bridget, and Jackie, you have won! Please email me your street address ASAP so I can get the book out to you. Email me: DMCOBoyle@aol.com Everyone else, please try again. I have a contest today for a bundle of books and a contest every Wednesday this month and every Friday. God bless you all! Hugs, Donna-Marie

    ReplyDelete